she's losing it!

November 17, 2005

Ice cream is nice

your shoulders are frozen (cold as the night)
oh but you're an explosion (you're dynamite)

Uhh, I feel sick and I want to sleep. I've been home all day today (my mom said I shouldn't go to school and who am I to object?) which means I've had a lot of time to think. Thinking is good... sometimes. Sometimes, like today, it sucks. All I've been thinking about is myself (of course), my school, my crush, my family, my future... All of which produce negative thoughts, which push me down into this black hole. Okay, so it's not a black hole, it's more like a gray... a gray valley, but still. It's not as nice as for instance ice cream. Pity me.

Ice cream is nice. Really nice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grrblt said...

snart finns det gratis ice cream på gatan :(

20:54

 
Blogger Natalie said...

yay!

21:04

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Remember the time when we used to lick the streets?

No?

Me neither.

But we did catch snowflakes on our tongues.

21:39

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home