she's losing it!

October 24, 2005

Gothenburg

Oh, it was great. Just what I needed.

Friday night was spent with Grrblt, Josefine, Kajsa and her friend Matthias. We went to two pretty nasty bars but hey. It was fun. After that, we took the tram to Kajsas friend's Anders' house and drank some wine and stuff. Quite nice. We didn't go to sleep until about 3 A.M. which was a pretty bad thing, since we were supposed to go to the forest outside Gothenburg at 11 the following day. But we managed, somehow.

Tha party on Saturday was great. Held at Rich Susanna's, in a huge boathouse in the Gothenburg archipelago, we started off by singing some German schnaps-songs and drinking a helluvalot of Jägermeister (yeuch), apple licquer (yum) and beer/cider. After my third (fourth?) shot I started feeling nauseous, but to throw up before Ian had even gotten there would have been nothing but embarassing. Uh... throwing up after he'd come there would've been pretty embarassing too, but you know what I mean.

So... he was like three hours late but he had a decent excuse, so I'm okay. We hung out for most of the night and it was a lot of fun. I kind of like him, yeah. And if he could just reply to the darned text message I sent yesterday, I'd be happy. If he doesn't, I'm just going to assume he's gay. The easy way out. Or something.

Might post some party pics here later. If I look good in them. Bye, my widdle darlings!

8 Comments:

Blogger Grrblt said...

there is mention of po.. i mean Grrblt

22:13

 
Blogger Natalie said...

oh my you are one funny panda!

07:05

 
Blogger Grrblt said...

badabing badaboo. idag är det göteborgsväder i göteborg så var glad över att du hann hem i tid!

09:40

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Idag är det Göteborgväder i Malmö, så det spelar sketalite roll.

Jag har ta mig tusan inte varit torr hela den här dagen.

Och Nat, my darling, my beautiful. Jag är mucho glad-o att du hade kul-o! Och att stIan är en sms-fis är SÅ inte ditt fel, girlfriend!

15:43

 
Blogger Grrblt said...

jag tänker på macdonalds! egentligen tänker jag på winegums.

jan banan gick på stan, köpte sig en julegran. men han svarade inte på sms. göteborgväder i malmö? det var det hiskeligaste. men som tur är slipper vi vladivostok-väder som de har allt norr om skövde

20:06

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oj vad mycket du har skrivit om mig...

09:50

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The comment before this is mildly disturbing.

22:01

 
Blogger Leyla Swafe said...

Det är för att natalie ÄR ETT KÖTTHUVE.

22:29

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home