she's losing it!

October 31, 2005

if you promise to stay conscious i will try to do the same

Still hooked on Bright Eyes. He's awesome. But he makes me want to sit at Café Vinyl with a black coffee and a cigarette in my hand, wearing a black turtleneck and new, black, converse and slim jeans and you know. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I've done it a million times before and I'll probably never stop. But seriouly, check out the names of the Bright Eyes songs in my playlist:

False Advertising
First Day of My Life
Haligh, Haligh, A Lie, Haligh
Lover I Don't Have to Love
Lua
Method Acting
No Lies, Just Love
Oh, You Are the Roots That Sleep Beneath My Feet and Hold the Earth In Place
Old Soul Song (For The New World Order)
Poison Oak
Ship In A Bottle
Take It Easy (Love Nothing)
We Are Nowhere, And It's Now

They're very... Very... Very emo. I like it!

So. No school this week. Boo-hoo. Still, I should be studying as we speak.

Nah, I'll just keep on listening to Conor and chatting to my internet peeps. BUT I'm meeting up with "real" people tomorrow, though. I do have a life. I swear.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The level of my being real is a topic open for discussion.

Personally, I like to consider myself an illusion. Then I get to sing that line you made me laugh with a few years ago.

Burger King is heaven on earth. Yeah, you know it.

12:24

 
Blogger Natalie said...

i's just an illusion!

14:14

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home