she's losing it!

September 17, 2005

You know, you know/no you don't, you don't

I hate being dependent on my parents. Being dependent on anything actually, but especially my parents. Being dependent means that they have power over me, in terms of being able to set rules which I have to follow in order to have a reasonably good life. This is normal, yes. It's what they're supposed to do, and it's always been like that. It would be alright if it weren't for the incredible stupidity behind some of the above mentioned rules.

This means that I have to follow these not very well thought-through rules and do the things that these rules prescribe. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grrblt said...

i feel ya. really, i do.

17:36

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with stupid. (sorry, I had to)

But seriously, I know what you mean. And since you're worshipped in this household, our door is always open if you need someplace to chill.

We have cold beer and diet coke too. And tubs upon tubs of yummy ice-cream.

And I could easily rent a movie featuring an actor called Sean Biggerstaff. He's Scottish. But most importantly, he's Sean BIGGERSTAFF. Lol. Really, lol.

21:40

 
Blogger Natalie said...

i love you!

18:03

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home