she's losing it!

October 04, 2005

Why isn't life like one big MSN conversation? I'd happily give up on the physical stuff, the nuances in tones and the body language if I could have a message log.

At lunch today I saw a cute boy. That doesn't happen a lot around this school. Oh! Oh! People whio have seen this year's class picture say I look great. So exciting to see the yearbook! AT LAST a picture where I look good, and just so happens it's the last one. Ever. I went out with a bang! Wow, I'm shallow.

Good.

Spoke to Ian last night. After what I guess could be described as some confusion, he called me and we spoke for like 20 minutes. And then I lied and said I have to go. What's that about? I want to talk to him. And I think he wanted to talk to me too, but I like pushed him away. And oh, I've noticed that I do stuff like this a lot. I mean, I'm chatting to a random person on the Internet and I put him or her in a situation where they have to insult me to come out of it all with at least some pride. I suck. And now I have to go. Bye.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't suck and of course you look great in the yearbook! Everyone, no matter how ugly or pretty (you being stupidly pretty), end up looking superfantastische in their third-year pics. C'mon, we were all half-naked in ours ;)

20:17

 
Blogger Natalie said...

yeah, but i had to wear clothes. SUCKS, i wish we could've been nekkid too! i'd be sure to look good then. and your class is naturally hawt! harr harr.

21:11

 
Blogger Grrblt said...

i want in on hot nakedness.

wordver acpgnla som nästan är as-pingla, vilket ju passar bra med the whole looking good in the yearbook-thing.

23:11

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home