she's losing it!

August 22, 2005


School started today.


Depressing, huh?

Feels so much more serious now. Everyone is telling us now that "a deadline is a deadline" and I can already feel the pressure. First day of school and I already need to unwind. Silver lining: I'm graduating next year, yayums! And to be honest, it's going to be nice to have a routine to stick to. Buuut what really sucks is my schedule. Listen to this: according to my current information, I have like three or four classes on Thursdays, inevenly spread between 8.15 and 16.25. PLEASE SUCK MORE, DAY. Last class is 30 minutes of French. Like, how many people are going to stick with that class? Especially those who have it as their 7th subject? And I'm thinking of dropping psychology because it SUCKS, it's BORING and it's DIFFICULT. French on the other hand is less sucky, slightly less boring and quite a bit easier.

Tomorrow looks like this (I know you want to know):

9.00-9.40: Swedish (She's gonna ask me how my Extended is doing. Gulp.)

9.55-10.35: History (Oh. 40 minutes of fantasizing about Orlando Bloom.)

10.45-11.25: French (Have I done the summer reading? Guess thrice.)

LUNCH (I bet you it's gonna be like, spaghetti. They want to cheer us up and give the new students the idea that school is fu-fu-FUN!!!)

12.30-13.30: Biology (Boring? Yes. Easy? Yes. Do I have to pay attention? Yes. Do I like it? No.)

13.35-14.35: Math (Nothing to complain about here. Boring but oh, so easy.)

14.40-16.00: English (I need to rent that movie, The Great Gatsby. The book is just... yeah.)

After 16.00: Chrisis-meeting with the Yearbook staff. The IB Yearbook is due on Saturday and the number of articles I presently have is... *drumroll*... null.)

I'm in IB2 now. Respect!

This is the new IB logo. I prefer the old one though, looks more like a stamp. Like one of those stamps the doll gets from Santa on "Kalle Ankas Julafton". Only ours doesn't say "OK!" but IB. Looks a little summin like this:


There is actually an O included in this logo as well as the I and the B, and that is for the OOOrganisation. The newer logo (see above) is obviously meant for specific schools to show off with.

Moving on, I recently founf out that one of my elemantary school boyfriends is arrested for murder. Yeah, apparently his drug debts were so high (20 ooo kr) that he and two of his buddies decided to kill a 41-year old. Swedish readers, check this out: http://sydsvenskan.se/malmo/article112523.ece Slightly creepy. Is this what I do to my men? Oh my.

Okay! Gonna try to take a shower now, and put out my clothes for tomorrow. And pack my backpack. Yes. Organisation is the shit. At least for the first week of the semester, then I'm back on the slacker bitch track.

Time to bring out my thermocup and start drinking way too much coffee again!


Indeed, I am a nerd.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grrblt said...

shit what many lections you have every day on your school! that must be tough. trots att jag är fattig student så äter jag godis. smart va?

20:21

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pushes play on bandspelare*
"You are a strong and independant woman."

<3 Chanandler Bong und herr Tribbiani.

Men mest av allt, så <3 jag DIG.

ps. Nya IB-loggan ser lite..."I'm here and I'm an educated queer" ut.

22:27

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home