she's losing it!

July 01, 2005




Hi blogreaders!
Okay no, that's a really bad phrase to start with. I think I'll go with: I saw a great movie tonight. I bet you have all seen it before me and well... That wouldn't be strange at all since it is from 1984. "The Breakfast Club". A group of 5 teenagers are put in detention on a Saturday (!) because of these different things they've done. All of the high school clichés are present: the prom queen, the jock, the bad boy, the freak and the nerd. They're supervised by this crazy, creepy teacher with a really bad taste in clothes, and even though the movie is very tragic, it's such a feel-good movie. Oh. I'm loving it already.

Great news: internet homie/rapist Grrblt is coming to Malmö to hang out with us for a couple of days next week! It's gonna be great, except for the fact that my parents might come home early and find a stranger sleeping in their bed. Uh. Well, we'll fix that. No prob. HELP please. That's a scenario I don't want to see. And no, don't tell me to just tell my parents about Grrblt because trust me, they would never understand the difference between internet rapist and internet homie.

Bought a CD online. Feels so good. I can actually do that now that I'm 18! Buying drinks and cigarettes wasn't that big, it's easy to get away with that when you'runderageed if you just go to the right places. The bigger thing waactuallyly like, signing up as a blood donor (Swedish readers:

http://www.geblod.nu) and being able to shop online. And I admit that buying that CD (The Strokes - Is This It) online was totally and utterly unnecessary because I can get it cheaper at Skivlagret just ten minutes from here, but where's the fun in that?

Speaking of music, last night I saw a commercial on TV for "The Ultimate Dirty Dancing" which gave me this unbelievable urge to download the soundtrack. It's awesome, as is the movie. You have to love the beginning, where Baby is riding in the car with her parent and her airhead sister. Her mom is the same actress who later plays the part of Emily, Lorelai's mother in Gilmore Girls. <3!!


14 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

hush, my mom might hear you! and what do you mean? of course there is!

00:18

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Swayze may or may not radiate gayness, but he's hot in that film (and that film only). I actually almost rented Dirty Dancing 2 with Diego Luna <3. But I took the other Mexican instead.

00:18

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's the difference then? except for the obvious ones, spelling and pronounciation.

00:22

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so not true. i've never raped you, for instance. not counting solitaire.

01:05

 
Blogger Natalie said...

silly! you're an internet HOMIE.

17:36

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am also an internet rapist. cause they're the same thing.

20:52

 
Blogger Natalie said...

you're stupid. internet rapists are the opposites of internet homies. you can't be both.

19:50

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news: internet homie/rapist Grrblt is coming to Malmö to hang out with us for a couple of days next week! (emphasis mine)

23:05

 
Blogger Natalie said...

that was just a joke!

00:02

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was true nontheless

00:04

 
Blogger Natalie said...

youre confused.

12:55

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i were confused i'd be saying stuff like "i'm NOT an internet rapist" (whoa, useful counter #1!!)

13:27

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*zzziiiing!* - *!*

18:13

 
Blogger Natalie said...

OH YES TURK!

13:52

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home