she's losing it!

January 15, 2006

Song no. 6

Hello world!

I've been "writing" my ToK-essay all weekend, and it still feels just as worthless as when I started. I mean... Have you ever had to write a very important essay about something you didn't really understand? Because I really don't get ToK.

I've never felt like this before about an essay. I usually know what I'm writing about. Not this time, though. I don't know what my conclusion is supposed to be, I don't understand the aim of my essay and I don't even know how to reach it. Such an odd, weird and desperate situation. I feel stupid and I can't remember the last time I felt like this.

Dang. This is strange.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leyla Swafe said...

om du får A på din extended
räcker det med B i TOK.
och i tok har du minst 20. det går att bullshitta till sig 20 poäng i tok. och voila. B.

för övrigt. är tok slut snart.

23:18

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home