she's losing it!

December 02, 2005

we love you very very very very very very very much

Short day in school today, even though I had one more class than I usually do. Biology. We did the reproductive systems, so it was a blast. Besides, I already know everything about ovaries and urethras and testes. Well, almost everything.

After biology, history and maths, I met Ell for lunch. We decided to go to McDonald's, since last time we were at Burger King. I love the way we reason. Oh, and fat is good.

After picking up Ylva at her school, we went for a snack (yes! More food!) at a café called Mys ("Cosyness" or something), which isn't at all as corny as it sounds. It's kind of cosy, actually. I had the hot rose hip soup with the almond flakes and vanilla ice cream. Felt like a kid again. It was great to catch up with my homegirls again, since Ylva has been in France for 3 weeks and Ell and I... well, we never run out of things to talk about. I wonder how long it's possible to be best friends. I hope forever. Am I being childish? Yeah... but wouldn't it be cool to say, when I'm 76, that my best friend lives in the same old folk's home that I do, and that we're equally neglected by our children, and that we've been best friends since we were 2 and started at kindergarten and can you pweese pasch me my scheeth? They're in the glasch over there.

I'm staying home tonight. Well, obviously, since it's like 7 PM and I'm not drunk yet, nor getting ready to get drunk, nor applying make-up. So yeah. It's me, Morris (yes, Morris), Lee, my World Lit 2 essay on Thérèse Raquin, at least one of my way overdue biology labs, and Donnie Darko. There's gonna be some serious mys going on, you betcha.

2 Comments:

Blogger angelo said...

Donnie Darko <3

12:14

 
Blogger Natalie said...

angelo <3

12:24

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home