she's losing it!

March 22, 2006

You have killed me


Okay, so this adress is going around more and more. It's cool. If I haven't written about you and explicitly said I hate/love you, assume that I ignore/hate you. If you're in my current class or school, suck it up.

Morrissey is just becoming cooler and cooler. Yeah, I know I'm late. Entering the indie-stage now is what everybody else did when they were 16. Speaking of 16, I might have a date with what I guess could be referred to as jailbait this weekend. Details to come. (However, details will only be given if outcome of date is good. Which means that you'll probably be able to conclude how it went just by scanning my blog entries for the word jailbait. I like it.)

Shout-out to Miko's GF Sp1an, she and her blog rocks. Säg hej till publiken.

Yes, I write about pathetic stuff here, and this might come as a surprise to you, but I'm very often a pretty pathetic person. Okay, pathetic is the wrong word, because I'm really pretty groo-vay. However, I'm egocentric and a Gemini. If that makes things more clear, I'm glad.

Right! Parents left for Poland with grandmother just an hour ago. Home alone until Friday night; coming over for "a cup of tea"? Or maybe some Salsiccia sausage?

Oh yeah, I'm gonna try to fix the links here soon. They haven't been updated for three eternities, and some of my favorite blogs are not there. Redrum.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leyla Swafe said...

omg..har du lammkött?

16:27

 
Blogger Natalie said...

yeah baby. erkänn att du är sotis.

18:20

 
Blogger Jasmin said...

guess you hate me :( boo-hoo

01:00

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home