she's losing it!

March 19, 2006

Self-made man

I wonder why I'm so depressed. Is it because I'm hung over? I don't think so. Hangovers do not necessarily mean depressions. It took chocolate, almonds, coffee and Smallville for things to become less shitty.

Yesterday was fun. Kind of. Yeah, it was fun. Met some old friends at this club, The Tunnel (yes, it's actually called The Tunnel in Swedish too). Check out the logotype, looks like some weirdly rounded ass with a thong. But anyway. I met Marko, a friend from högstadiet (or junior high? Whatever...), and that was great. He was as handsome as usual, and also tall. Which was great. But he was kind of creepily friendly, for a guy having a girlfriend. And I think he does. Other men who were creepy include Miko, who was pushing me up against the wall all of the time. He's creepy. Yet it was his party and his punch I drank, so I'm not complaining.

At least I got to dance. And explore a new club. I like doing that. A girl can only visit KB a limited number of times before she needs to expand her horizon. One weird thing about last night was that The Tunnel is widely considered to be a bratty, snotty and very fancy club. Okay, not VERY fancy, but fancier than KB. And guess what? The DJ played Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit. A totally weird experience, seeing people in super-expensive clothes with million dollar hair cuts and diamond jewellery jumping around like mad little lambs, in the words of Mike Skinner.

So, the topic of the evening was my so called depression, right? Yeah, I don't know what's wrong. Maybe it's just (pardon my pretentious wording here, but it's true) the usual loneliness, i.e. the absence of a flirt and/or more. Lame? Yes. Understandable? I hope so. Soon-to-be-over? I really hope so. But:
  • I don't have time to get a crush, because I'll start obsessing and becoming really depressed, which would take a lot of time. Valuable revision time.
  • There's absolutely nobody I could imagine having a crush on in my life right now.
Yeah, so much for that list. My point was that I think I need some kind of excitement (not that kind of excitement) and some diversion from everything. And some hugs, you know? And some nookie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

oh honey, been there, done that ;)

11:09

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home