she's losing it!

March 10, 2006

Why, look at that.

The computer is back, and so am I. Obviously!

Thank God I'm in denial about my studies and can sit here without feeling guilty. But seriously, most of my stuff is done. Pretty much. Only some lab reports to go. No prob, Bob! Uh, yeah.

Mock weeks officially over. History was the worst, just like I predicted. I think I haven't really admitted to myself how much I must have sucked. 55 days left until exams start. SO little time. I need to get crackin on history. And math. And biology. Gosh.

Here ya go, a picture or two.


Jompa, yours truly, Ylv-man. Yeah, I have a gap between my front teeth. It's me, the hillbilly from the Simpsons and Madonna.


Kajsa and I. We're cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home