she's losing it!

January 25, 2006

The bloggies!

Come on, go to the Bloggie website and vote for your favorite blogs! And if you, like me, have never heard of 75% of the blogs there, then this is a perfect opportunty to discover a bunch of new, entertaining and lovely weblogs.

Do I need to tell you that you should register at Bloglines and always use their "Quick sub"- function or whatever it's called? It basically means that you add this special website to your Favorites in your web browser, and then, when you find a lovely blog, you just go directly to that 'Favorized' page, automatically subscribing to the blog. It's the bomb.

I am now subscribing to 65 blogs at Bloglines, along with about 65-70 diaries at Lunarstorm. (That was the Swedish site, here's the British for all of my British readers. There's bound to be a whole bunch of ya.) Does this make me lame? No - the question I should be asking myself is: has this contributed to my crappy grades from the last semester?

Yes. How sad. Anyway; VOTE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home