she's losing it!

February 01, 2006

she's so sweet with her get back stare

So, when will I stop thinking about Ian more than once a week? I want to forget. I really do. I wish I'd never met him because he's such a delicious piece of ass. Ass being the key word. And also delicious, to some extent. I honestly wish I'd just made out with random people in Gothenburg. Asswipe-Ian.

Or maybe I don't. Maybe I'm past that stage, and he's just... nothing to me. Oh god, I promise to not ever again devote this much blog space to a boy.

I'm going to get my hair cut. It's true! I'm going for something like this. You don't suppose she can change my face and body to resmble Charlize's entirely? No? Well, fuke her.

Okay, seriously. If I promise to get over Ian, can I please get some action? I'm bored and lonely. The nuclear bomb was invented by a bored and lonely person. Hitler was a bored and lonely guy. Bored+lonely = bad.

Bang bang, shoot me Gavrilo! (Indie band lyrics vs History HL revision)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to devote that much blog space to a girl again, I've been single for 3-4 months already :)

19:56

 
Blogger Natalie said...

Oh, is that your not-so-subtle way of telling me you're available? ;)

19:57

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, have you READ my blog??!

80% is about a boy. Durrrr.

And you kick so much as it's unreal.

23:31

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if you happen to be interested, i'm only in the other end of the country :)

23:57

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice haircut, by the way. I hope you post pictures when it's done.

23:59

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home