she's losing it!

March 26, 2006

Fix you

Just let me rant some about how much school sucks. I mean... Technically, it doesn't suck. It's kind of nice, actually, and with 73 days left until graduation, I can't wait. There's so little time left. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW

LITTLE

TIME

is left?

Three feelings I'll have after graduation
  • Hopelessness
  • nervousness
  • emptiness
It's not like I'll miss my class all that much. I wish we were one of those stereotypically tight IB-nerd-classes, but we're not. Maybe our class just had too many cool people in it. Cool as in "cool". I'll miss having things to do, and at the same time, I won't know what I want to do. See my dilemma? I'll miss some people of course. BUT, I don't think I can live for too long if I don't call them on a regular basis, so that's no problem.

This weekend was so very very boring, except for jailbait. Other than that, it was filled with The Princess Diaries 2 and pistachio nuts. I hate not having money. Oh whatever, me and the rest of the Spice Girls are going out in two weeks, to celebrate that we'll never have classes again. Can. Not. Wait.

Sad: my last class in high school will be maths. I hate that.

Oh, and also: the class of 2006 will lower the school's average grade. I swear, we're the worst slackers ever. Det löser sig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home