she's losing it!

March 26, 2006

Don't you push that button.

What if people stopped erasing things from their blogs? I mean, sentences they were not fully satisfied with. Sure, there'd be a lot more grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, but can you imagine all of the juicy secrets we'd read about?

I'm thinking; a politician just wants to relieve himself from the burden of heavy state secrets. He intends to erase the entry as soon as he's written it, but little does he know about the new world order (implemented by Natalie). Or the fact that all of my blogging IRL-friends would have to share their deepest secrets with me. I am a very curious person, so this is juicy stuff for me.

Speaking of secrets, chech out PostSecret. It's cool. I want to send them a post card but my heart would be broken if mine wasn't chosen. What, my secret's not worth as much as their secrets? Besides, I don't know what secret I'd choose. You see, I have so many. Hah! You wish that new world order thingy would start working now, dontcha?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, some days, you're my best friend JUST BECAUSE of your wit.

Because it's enough to fill me with happy thoughts. And happy thought arr (keeping the typo, son) love.

00:29

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home