she's losing it!

March 25, 2006

Double barrel buck shot

My uncle has this habit of always asking me how I'm doing with the boys. "Have a boyfriend?" "Just back from a date?" "I hope your boyfriend's not black." (Actual quote) In these cases, I have four primary options:

  1. Ignore him
  2. Tell a counterjoke, thus escaping
  3. Nod and smile
  4. Joke along, "Yes, I have three actually", "Yeah, it was great, don't tell mom", "No, he's albino".
Tonight was an amazing night. As uncle asked me for the umpteenth time if I was just back from a date, the answer was simply a "yes..." and a smile. Beceause I had been on a date. Not the first date, not the last date, but still - a rare date.

Jailbait was nice. He's cute, smart, funny, mean. The way I like them. I'll try not to say too much, but yeah, it was nice. He was nice. I think I need jaibait in my life. Actually, any kind of mancandy would be great. I'm not picky.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leyla Swafe said...

now...
HOW do you say albino in Polish?
Let me guess:

albinoszjyw
or simply
albino?

20:41

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home