she's losing it!

September 27, 2006

First ten song shuffled

On iPod (2 GB/389 songs) :
1. Pharrell feat Jay-Z - Frontin'
2. Bright Eyes - From A Balance Beam
3. Euromotion - Don't Tell Me Your Name (lol)
4. Niccokick feat José Gonzáles - I Want You Back
5. Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
6. The Strokes - Ask Me Anything
7. Morrissey - I Like You
8. Bright Eyes - Take It Easy (Love Nothing)
9. Bright Eyes - Laura Laurent
10. Gnarles Barkley - Crazy

Numbers 1, 2, 5, 9 and 10 are songs I wouldn't have listened to if I was say, sitting on the train to Lund, but that I can't remove from the iPod since I might want to listen to them someday.

In iTunes (5, 72 GB/1159 songs) :
1. Otis Redding - Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone
2. Busta Rhymes - Touch it (Dirty)
3. Kaizers Orchestra - Dr Mowinckel
4. Sean Paul - We Be Burnin' (lol)
5. Rufus Wainwright - Natasha
6. Kaizers Orchestra - Pa Ditt Skift
7. Sugababes - Push the Button (lol)
8. The Gorillaz - November has Come
9. Bob Hund- Jag är inte arg
10. The Dandy Warhols - We Used to be Friends

Okay, so maybe the second list wasn't representative, at least not with only 10 songs. The question you're all thinking about: How many percent of my mp3's are Bright Eyes?

13.3 %. That's not so bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pattunia said...

Hm, how did you manage to get it to 13.3%?

18:22

 
Blogger Natalie said...

i meant all of the mp3's in my music library, of course!

18:30

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home