she's losing it!

September 11, 2006

People, people. Sorry about the emo-ing lately. I've just gotten one of those depressions, you know? Like, I haven't really had fun since July. That sucks, yes? Yes. Okay well, I'm trying hard to change that. One step is stopping the emo-blogging. Check.

So, what's new? Well. I'll put it down in bullet form, being an ex-IB:er.

  • Homosexuals are gay and I hate people who hate them. I want to kill them, seriously. But don't tell anyone.
  • Ian and I are discussing my "flower". Yes, that is what you think it is.
  • Uni is fun and easy. I have tomorrow off, and the whole day will be spent reading Martin Amis' The Information. It's like... a book. About books. And authors. And people.
  • Jailbait is strange.
Now! The newest feature of this blog: A Random Fact About Natalie. Today's Random Fact Is:

Natalie was sixteen when she first got kissed. Yes, just like in the song by The Knife. The fact that this is a song lyric is the only reason she dares having "i was sixteen when i first got kissed" as her Personal Message on MSN and on the front page of her presentation on Lunarstorm. Sixteen is very old. Natalie feels very strange whenever she thinks about it.

Uhm. I vow to thee never to write anything like that again. Like, third person-esque. Ew. Sorry!

1 Comments:

Blogger Josefin said...

"Ian and I are discussing my "flower". Yes, that is what you think it is."
Alltså. Du är en briljant bloggare.

18:14

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home