she's losing it!

September 20, 2006

I should probably feel cheap/but I just feel free/and a little bit empty

This is seriously driving me crazy. I'm extremely frustrated.

Aaaand Uni is still great. And so is Lund. Can't wait to move there, seriously. I've gotten to know a lot of people through the Swedish equivalent of sorority/fraternity, the nation. Only this is mandatory and not as fancy, but still accounts for a large part of the social life students have. I'm a proud member of the Blekingska nation, which has a pop/rock/alternative music profile. Perfect for me. That's where Em and I are working this Friday, at the club called Indigo. That will be fun. everyone I've met from Blekingska so far is extremely nice and outgoing, I simply love them. I'm actually considering living at the nation, they have apartments and dorm rooms for rent. Hmm.

I got my book package from adlibris.se today! It contained works by Émile Zola, Albert Camus, Göran Tunström and J.M. Coetzee. Feels like I'm back in the IB, only in a good way. I think I will dig into my fresh, lovely and intellectual books now. Ciao!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pattunia said...

Oh please let it be Thérèse Raquin!

22:13

 
Blogger Natalie said...

what else?

22:14

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You intellectual... you.

11:06

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home