she's losing it!

May 20, 2006

I was just a girl then

I've been here twice today already, ending up with nothing but a blank space. I don't quite know what's wrong, but it's something.

Anyway, last night was pretty fun. Ylva, Kajsa, Joey, Martyna and I went to the Carneval held in Lund every fourth year. All the students go crazy and get drunk, that's pretty much it. There was so much people, I lost all of my girls around 10.30 and felt like genuine shit. So, after waiting for 45 minutes without seeing anyone and without recieving any phonecalls (not that anybody could get through, the whole network was down due to the immense amount of people there), I decided to call it a night and went out of the Carneval area and back to the bus stop. There I sat for about 15 minutes, thinking about the crappiness of life. When Kajsa and Joey called in the midst of my pityful thoughts, I was lured back to the giant party that is the Carneval. After that weird interrupotion, I met a bunch of Scottish men in kilts (I love kilts!) and started dancing on the tables in a tent. A good turnaround, in other words.

Today, after surviving a badass hangover, I found out that Ian is working in Maine. He's been there for a couple of weeks now, and he's staying until July 20. This explains a lot, especially since he today told me that it's difficult to meet people our age, because of the drinking age being 21, bla bla bla. So, obviously, that's why he started talking to me again. I did find it extremely weird. But, on the other hand, he always says hi when he logs on to MSN messenger (which is where all of our convos take place). So, what does this young man want? Blah.

Gosh golly, I almost contemplated inviting him to Kajsa's party in June! That would have been extremely embarassing, him getting to dump me twice within six months.

My parents are having a dinner party tonight, and if you've ever heard 8 drunk Polish people in the same room with eachother, you'd feel like crap too. I want to cure my hangover, read some Swedish for Monday and Tuesday (very last exams, yay!) and watch some lame movie. Not going to happen...

2 Comments:

Blogger Leyla Swafe said...

I like your blog.
It's so p u r e.

09:17

 
Blogger Natalie said...

why thank you.

13:10

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home