she's losing it!

May 15, 2006

This is a sticky situation

Lack of activity makes me think. Nah, I'll just listen to Danko Jones.

my favorite situation
is of a sticky kind

(...)

i used to want you
now i don't want to


Angry happy music is the best kind ever. I can always relate to it. I'm angry and happy.

Oh! I have lilacs in my room.

So pretty.

Tomorrow I'm going to Ystad with Kajsa to look for her graduation skirt. I haven't been to Ystad for about seven years. I love having friends with cars.

I hope Ian will suck up some more tomorrow. He hasn't been online since this morning as far as I know, and I sure as hell do not intend to say hi. This is sick; if someone would have told me three months ago that I'd be writing about Ian now, I'd either laugh at them or kill them. Oh well, until he comes around I'll just read the message log from last night - I was so cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josefin said...

alltså, inte för att verka helt off, men who the hell is ian?

17:23

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home