she's losing it!

January 24, 2006

And again...

I just lied about this blog. Again. I don't want everybody to know that I have a blog, because it will undermine my coolness. Yes! People actually think I'm cool. However, you, the readers of my blog, know the truth. I'm a lame-ass valley girl. :) and :(

Maybe I should profile (profilize? Whatever.) this blog some more. Like, call it The Secret Blog and write about how I try to keep it a secret, and make all of that into several adventurous anecdotes.

Or maybe I should do a rebel-rebel kind of thing, where the text up there ("this blog is about me, only me" etc) could be something like (and this is true): "My mom said I'd be trouble from the moment she saw me."

Or maybe... maybe I'll just stick to what I'm doing here. I'd rather be one more crappy teenage-blog in the blog jungle than a Fredik Virtanen, writing bullscheisse about shit I don't know anything about just so people can get pissed at me. I mean, come on, he loves Ulf Lundell. He's bound to suck.

Burn.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHYESBURNORZ!

Ehehe, you so cool for analyzing own coolness.

*fangirl*

19:56

 
Blogger angelo said...

ulf lundell :-)

20:33

 
Blogger Natalie said...

i h8 him!

20:41

 
Blogger Natalie said...

oh, and ell: i lurve ya.

20:42

 
Blogger Natalie said...

Din burn > min burn.

09:44

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home