she's losing it!

August 09, 2006

Back for good

Camp is over. Again. As strange as ever, yes? And while I was gone, this blog had it's first birthday, and nobody celebrated it. Shame on you.

Anyway; today I spent a shitload of money. I bought a cellphone, red shiny shoes, jeans and hearphones. Oh oh, and a pair of expensive ear rings from a fancy indie cool etcetera shop called Tjallamalla. Funny thing: the jeans are like 4 sizes too small. And they fit, even though they're tight. They'll stretch, right? Anyway, they're cute, dark blue and slimmed. Oh. I love to shop.

Malin and Sofia, two of my camp-chef buddies, are planning a trip with Ylva, Ell and yours truly to Ylva's grandparents house at Österlen. We're leaving on Thursday and coming back sometime on Saturday, in time for Joey's party. Shit, I forgot to tell Ylva about that. I'll send her a text message in the morning... From my new and shiny cellphone.

Ian wants me to come to Indonesia with him and I recently found out he wants to be an author and that he writes short stories. Sensitive surfer, anyone? Jailbait wants me to visit next week and spoon with him. This is some fucked up shit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mhm, jag undrar bara lite vem jailbait är i din text. Jag vet var jailbait är på 4chan-vis. // Det är väl klart Ian är en förstående kille och mjukis, egentligen. Ehum.

01:04

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home