she's losing it!

July 23, 2006

Last night I had the strangest dream

I dreamt that Manne the Merman (a camp-acquaintance) gave me two pairs of socks and a T-shirt that said "Andreas" for my birthday. Then we kissed on a bunk bed. I think I might be obsessed with camp.

Yesterday was great; I was at Peter's 30th birthday party in the park, and know what's cool? All of the Ark was there! They were totally digging to the CD's I burned for Peter. You know what that means? Backstage passes! You see, this Friday was slightly weird. Kajsa, Joey and I ended up backstage at the Ison & Fille (sucky Swedish rappers) concert at KB, where some guy who called himself Gurra bought us drinks. Backstage at KB is pretty damn cool, even if the artists who invited us suck.

Oh, and Manne is called the Merman becasue I think his long, curly blond hair makes him look slightly feminine. That having been said, I still want to kiss him on a bunk bed. Despite him being half my size. Maaaaaaaaaan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home