she's losing it!

June 16, 2006

Dear Diary

Just like I predicted, the last couple of weeks have been hectic. It started with the graduation pani last weekend; do I have all of the clothes I need? What do I want to get from relatives? And of course, add to this the guilt given so generously by my mother when she gave me the bill for the party, my clothes and the gift. Not that she wanted me to return the 12 grand or anything; she just wanted me to see it. Thanks a lot.

The gift; oh my god! It's a white Ipod Nano. 2 GB, which I have managed to fill already. It hurts to leave out some songs... The filtering procedure is painful. But it's so wonderful, not having to drag along a crappy portable CD-player anymore, just listening to the songs I actually have on CD and buying batteries every five seconds.

After the stress of my own graduation, came the somewhat more pleasant party stress. For four consecutive nights I was drunk out of my mind and danced like crazy. It was like Berlin all over again. And believe it or not, it was lovely.

Tomorrow's my birthday, and Monday means back to camp. I'm spending my third consecutive summer in the same place. What is it with people and routines? Anyway, camp life is pretty sweet. I'm going to cook this year, it will be exciting. To say the least. Food poisoning is in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home