she's losing it!

August 25, 2006

So wonderfully, wonderfully, wonderfully pretty

Okay, since I've already let the world know that I need to get me some, I might aswell go all the way and get very personal. I'm going to hate myself for this in the morning.

What the hell, I have needs too. Maybe this will boost my statistics.

I need somebody (preferably taller than me, which is a lot to ask, I know) to put his arm around me when we're walking around in a cold and rainy city. I'd like someone to burp in my ear so that I can hit him playfully on the arm afterwards. It would be nice if someone could hug me for a long time, just to hold me. I'd like to kiss someone without alcohol, cigarette smoke and loud music being involved. I need to spoon and wake up and not be ashamed of the night.

God!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

åååh!

01:16

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were male, I'd hit you up, sister.

01:18

 
Blogger Hessla said...

Jag vill jättegärna träffa dig innan jag åker! och eftersom detta egentligen är 'post a comment' på vad du skrivit, vill jag bara säga att du nog inte behöver oroa dig. Allting har en mening.

22:52

 
Blogger Pattunia said...

Burping :D You're so Polish!

17:34

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home