she's losing it!

August 22, 2006

No-ones really there fighting for you in the last garison. No-one except yourself that is, no-one except you.

For the last couple of days, I've been crying non stop. And when I haven't been starting the waterworks, I've been feeling an urgent need to cry. Something's wrong. Yesterday, my mom asked me what was going on, and I had no idea. I'm like some mentally impaired idiot that just won't stop crying about pretty much everything.

Aaaand, since I've already told you that I'm discussing love and life with Ian, my old fling (which feels very absurd, if you didn't catch that), I might aswell tell you that he thinks that I'm down because I'm not getting any. The really sad thing is that I think he's right. And why I'm writing this in a blog that is public I do not know. It absolutely ruins the image of me I want the world to have.

By the way, this is me ending an era; not turning to Jailbait or Ian or anyone else for comfort and affirmation when I'm down.

This weekend taught me a couple of things. In the words of Mike Skinner:

The end of the something I did not want to end
Begining of hard times to come
But something that was not meant to be is done
And this is the start of what was


2 Comments:

Blogger Jasmin said...

thanks, precis vad jag behövde höra. man kan ha kul ändå eller hur? fråga! hade du gjort Någonting på sommarlovet innan du började? För jag har inte gjort Någonting and I guess that's why I'm sensing death... Men w-ever ändå nu kan jag inte göra något åt det. ALLT BRA MED DIG? Apart from the crying? Vad börjar 1 sept? PUSS, SKOLAN ÄR TOM UTAN ER!

07:48

 
Blogger Jasmin said...

blev tvungen att lyssna på empty cans nu också bara för det. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 mike alltså aaaahhhh

07:56

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home